艾丝蒂的地盘^@^


艾丝蒂的地盘,有生命的都欢迎。。。
>>谢绝捣乱<<


2009年7月18日 星期六

718~~

718...Today is Kee Ni's birthday...

i made a chocolate Oreo cake for her...(Maybe it was delicious,all the cakes was sold out)
and also made a enchanting card for her...( thank Hang a lot)
Her 18 year old present are......"Cash"
I express she love it......
and now i almost "pokai"... but the important are she is happy and that all
I hope the capital could let she buy her "dream MP3 "...

Kee Ni have been making a wish~~

And the next I went to Bon-Odori with 2007 year's S1acL friends( maybe you can call me spy)
I make up with an ugly eye(sorry that who i had scared)...
Kee Ni went with her parents, so we had separated far far away~~
Then all the boy and only girl (me),started dance.......(that was fun)
all the food ,drink and toy are costly ,so i decided just for dance and looking lang zai...
I hope some lang zai would took photo with me ,but my dream wouldn't come true...wahaha!!
Finish our danced we return school by bus ... some of them goes mama...
then my parent fetch me ,and took me for a dinner...

My ugly Make up~~ (forgive me,this is my first try)


Estee and Kee Ni(KN are changing lang lui)

zi pai+ing
And the last......I have to wish :Kee Ni 18 year old Happy Birthday~~




2 則留言:

  1. 哈哈~

    你有去哦?

    我没有去叻。呵呵

    那个妆不丑叻

    还不错看的!呵呵 ~

    回覆刪除
  2. 都不懂做么帮你越design,越爽将...
    无法自拔!
    所以下次不要无端端给我看到你又再design啊!!
    抢着来做的!!!

    回覆刪除